About Candice McFieldACE Certified Health Coach
Executive Health & Fitness Coach
Candice McField is the founder of Candice McField Fitness. An ACE Certified Health Coach and fitness educator, she has more than 15 years of industry experience. Candice serves on the Kansas Governor’s Council on Fitness and is the host of “Conversations with Candice” on the Fox 4 Kansas City Morning Show. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Loyola Marymount University and an Executive MBA in Global Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
For more information or to work with Candice, email email@example.com.
Honors & Publications
- Author of As for Me and My Body
- Fox 4 News Kansas City, Expert Health & Fitness Coach
- Whitepaper: Fitness in a Demanding World: Helping Executives Meet the Challenge of Achieving and Maintaining Improved Health and Wellness
- Women in Aviation, Selected National Conference Speaker
- Selected as the Urban Entrepreneurship Program, Kauffman Foundation Success Story
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- ACE Behavior Change Specialist
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- ACE Youth Fitness Specialist
- ACE Senior Fitness Specialist
- MBA in Global Management, Thunderbird School Global of Management – Executive Program
- B.S. in Economics, Loyola Marymount University
- Semester at Sea, Alumna
- Founder fightGLOBESITY International Movement
- Kansas Governor’s Council on Fitness, Executive Committee Member and Awards Committee Chair
- Twelve-year Command and General Staff College International Military Officer Sponsor
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. – Soror and Internal Audit Chair
- World Traveler to 30 countries
Professional Figure Competitor
A natural competitor at a young age, Candice excelled in basketball and softball, but later fell in love with Figure competing. Candice’s accomplishments include a feature in Oxygen magazine’s, Future of Fitness section, earning her professional card, and securing the 2010 World Natural Bodybuilding Federation “Ms. Figure Universe” title upon her first place finish in Barbados.
• Thirteen-year career as a Professional Figure Competitor
• Accomplishments expand more than 14 domestic and 3 international shows
• 2018: 3rd Place Pro Natural Mania Super Show Figure Champion – Australia
• Graced the stage at the 2015 WNBF World’s Show
• 2015: 2nd Place Pro Intercontinental Figure Champion – Canada
• Featured in Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Magazine
• 2010: 1st Place Pro Universe Figure Champion – Barbados
• Featured in Oxygen Magazine, Future of Fitness section
• Obtained professional card after second competition
About Candice McField Fitness
To help clients and organizations arise to their fit potential.
Arise! originates from Isaiah 60:1-“ARISE, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see. For the glory of the Lord rises to shine on you.” Arise! simply means to move forward, take immediate action toward the positive, and be accountable.
Candice’s signature serves as the CMF logo. It signifies quality, confirming that Candice only puts her stamp of approval on services and products she believes in.